Choice USA envisions a world where all people have agency over their own bodies and relationships and the power, knowledge and tools to exercise that agency. Choice USA builds this vision by engaging young people in creating and leading the way to sexual and reproductive justice for all by providing training, field mobilization and national leadership for a youth-driven agenda.
- Embraces sexuality as a universal, positive and healthy component of human development. We promote positive sexuality in culture, policy and practice.
- Believes that individuals and communities most marginalized by current sexual and reproductive policy should be the ones to articulate a new vision. We create spaces for these people to lead us to a different future.
- Promotes bold, creative ideas and action. We are timely, reflect diverse young communities and build a vibrant, relevant and fun movement!
- Measures our work by concrete reproductive justice victories for our members, chapters and allies. We approach each campaign with the expectation of success at the local, state and national levels.
- Works in collaboration and partnership with organizations, institutions, and individuals. We strive for transparency, honesty, accountability, and an assumption of good intent.
- Values diverse voices and has created an inclusive structure.